What is this?
Feb 6, 2001
I have only had one high risk exposure (hetero unprotected sex) I am the male, and the exposure was 2 1/2 years ago. I have recently had dry skin, and weak legs (mostly knee joints) I have read all the statistics on female to male transmission and find it hard to believe that I could be positive. worried sick and don't want to get tested. Do these symptoms sound like symptomatic HIV?
Response from Dr. Young
Your symptoms don't sound like HIV, though when in doubt, get tested. Testing would put an end to the questions. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
- Can I Get Std Disease From A Kiss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.