|What is this?
Feb 6, 2001
I have only had one high risk exposure (hetero unprotected sex) I am the male, and the exposure was 2 1/2 years ago. I have recently had dry skin, and weak legs (mostly knee joints) I have read all the statistics on female to male transmission and find it hard to believe that I could be positive. worried sick and don't want to get tested. Do these symptoms sound like symptomatic HIV?
Response from Dr. Young
Your symptoms don't sound like HIV, though when in doubt, get tested. Testing would put an end to the questions. BY
swollen lymph nodes, please help!!!
abuse of this forum
- Is Blood In Semen A Symptom Of HIV?
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.