|swollen lymph nodes, please help!!!
Feb 6, 2001
HELLO, JUST A FEW QUESTIONS. 1) IS IT POSSIBLE FOR LYMPH NODES TO BE SWOLLEN FOR MORE THEN A YEAR WITH NO PAIN? (WITH OUT BEING SICK AT ALL) 2) CAN STRESS CAUSE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES? 3) ALSO, IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ORAL THRUST TO BE PRESENT WITHOUT ANY PAIN? THANK YOU
Response from Dr. Young
You have several questions- swollen nodes can be present and asymptomatic, though I'd recommend medical evaluation (stress doesnt cause this). Thrush is often asymptomatic. BY
What is this?
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.