|swollen lymph nodes, please help!!!
Feb 6, 2001
HELLO, JUST A FEW QUESTIONS. 1) IS IT POSSIBLE FOR LYMPH NODES TO BE SWOLLEN FOR MORE THEN A YEAR WITH NO PAIN? (WITH OUT BEING SICK AT ALL) 2) CAN STRESS CAUSE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES? 3) ALSO, IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ORAL THRUST TO BE PRESENT WITHOUT ANY PAIN? THANK YOU
| Response from Dr. Young
You have several questions- swollen nodes can be present and asymptomatic, though I'd recommend medical evaluation (stress doesnt cause this). Thrush is often asymptomatic. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- Can Thrush Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Should You Wait To Get An Hiv Test After Taking Cipro?
- Can Drinking Plenty Of Water A Day Help Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms?
- How Long To Test For Hiv Seroconversion After Sexual Exposure?
- How To Get Rid Of Thrush Naturally?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.