Feb 6, 2001
| Response from Dr. Young
Unfortunately, there are many causes of dizziness. It sounds like you have had a very good evaluation so far. Sometimes inner ear conditions can cause this problem. Have you been evaluated by a neurologist of ear/nose/throat doctor? -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Floaters After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Touching Vomit Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.