|Sweating Hands, Feet and Neck
Feb 6, 2001
Help, Every since possible heterosexual exposure, my hands, feet and neck sweat all day and night long.. This has been going on for over one month now, and have also lost 15lbs. The sweating hands, feet and neck I assume come with HIV. Worn Out
Response from Dr. Young
It's difficult to answer your question in full, but it sounds like getting tested is the quickest way to getting the answer to the question that has really troubled you. BY
swollen lymph nodes in small of back
Elevated White Blood Cell Count and Headache
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted In Makeup?
- Having Unprotected Anal Sex With Hiv Positive Man
- Hepatitis Transmission Receiving Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.