swollen lymph nodes in small of back
Feb 6, 2001
Dear Sirs, I have swollen lymph nodes in the small area of my back, tight stomach with belching and passing gases. HIV pos 2 weeks ago---is the the start of what to expect the rest of my life... Thank You, Concerned
Response from Dr. Young
Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Your symptoms (especially the swollen nodes) should get better with time, particularly on antiretroviral therapies to lower your viral load and improve your immune function. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get An Hiv Test After Having Sex With One Girl?
- Can You Get Hiv If You Top?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 2 Weeks?
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.