Penis lump

Hi, I had wrote you a few days ago about a lump that I found at the right side, base of my penis, and that I am 20. I realized that I hadn't set up my email, so I don't know if you replied to me. But to recap it, it causes no pain at all, and it's not in the skim, like it's under it. It's very tiny, smaller than a small pea, but still noticeable, only by touch. But with an erection, it seems more evident to feel, possibly seeming larger then, but that may be only cause I can feel it better, but it does either way feel larger. NO unprotected sex or anything like that, and I'm circumcised. No other weird things on the penis it's self, maybe a freckle or two, but no weird looking or feeling things really. I am just concerned with the possibility of penile cancer. But that do you think of it? Or what should I do?

I suggest you go and be seen at either an STD clinic or a primary care clinic to have the areas of concern seen by a experienced clinician. KH

Herpes and HIV
Lipodistrohy