Possible help for JB JB

Dear Doctors I was reading your forum on a question posted Dec.5 from JB about sexual dysfucntion side effects from antidepressants. I was in the same situation having tried Prosac and Zoloft both of which I discontiued due to sexual dysfunction. After MUCH research I came across a rather new drug called Remeron. I went to a psychiatrist and we discussed it. The doctor made sure there were no contraindications with HAART and for me there were none. The best thing about Remeron is that it does not cause sexual dysfucntion! I have been on it for 15 months and it has helped with my depression and I have had no sexual dysfunction side effects! I hope that JB can talk to his doctor and see if Remeron might work for him. JJJ

Response from Dr. Bartlett

Thank you for the suggestion. JB is actually myself, the responding physician but I am sure that the questioner will appreciate the advice. There is no substitute for a weel informed mental health provider in this situation given the complexity of currently available psychoactive drugs.

About meds and hair loss
Eyes burning and losing all hair - feel fried