|Ingunious Hernia in Groin area
Dec 21, 2000
What causes an Ingunerious Hernia in Groin area - does surgery help - are lymph nodes involved, etc.
Response from Dr. Boyle
An inguinal hernia is caused by a weakness or hole in the abdominal wall. Hernias can be caused by a number of things that weaken the abdominal wall but it is not associated with lymph nodes. Surgery is the appropriate treatment for a hernia under most circumstances. BB
Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.
CMV and HIV co-infections? - JB
Natural remedies to offset insomnia caused by Combivir and Sustiva
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Pharyngeal Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.