|Ingunious Hernia in Groin area
Dec 21, 2000
What causes an Ingunerious Hernia in Groin area - does surgery help - are lymph nodes involved, etc.
| Response from Dr. Boyle
An inguinal hernia is caused by a weakness or hole in the abdominal wall. Hernias can be caused by a number of things that weaken the abdominal wall but it is not associated with lymph nodes. Surgery is the appropriate treatment for a hernia under most circumstances. BB
Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Do Herpes Outbreaks Look Like On The Body?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Tremors From Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.