|Will imodium ad hurt my liver
Jan 4, 2001
i have been taking imodium ad for my IBS for a very long time, i am going to see my doctor soon, she said that there is an abnormality in my liver, could long term use of imodium have done this
Response from Dr. Boyle
Imodium is not known to cause liver injury, even with long term use. BB
Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.
I am abroad Pls help ! Very worried
vl increase after flu shot pos lime disease - JB
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Other Causes Of Trichomoniasis
- Acute Hiv Symptoms At 6 Weeks
- Difference Between ARS And HIV Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.