An answer please I am very scared

My fears are very real to me and I need your expertise if you can please help me with a tough question. Yesterday the DR. found swollen lymph nodes in the left neck and i am negative at 17 weeks. Could this be why I could possibly be one of the oddballs who takes between 3-6 months to turn up with the "bad news"?

Can it happen like this? What should I tell the oncologist about myself if I am not even sure myselF how this will all turn out?

I live in a small town and I am quite frightened with little help here- I do not even know if these docs know what they are doing.

Response from Dr. Boyle

If you are negative at 17 weeks after your last high-risk exposure, it is unlikely, but still possible, that you will test positive on later testing. I'd suggest that you tell your doctors your full medical and social history and let them evaluate you with that in mind. If you lack confidence in your local doctors, consider finding a doctor in a large city near you. BB

Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.

never-ending nausea
color not right