|Olympic Level Belching
Jan 8, 2001
Dr. Henry, Thanks for your response to my Dec. 26 inquiry about severe belching. Is there an examination or procedure for determining if there has been 'an excessive amount of visceral fat build-up in the abdomen? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Henry
Usually an abdominal CT scan is good for that. KH
Keith Henry, M.D.
Strange Pain lower back/groin area
- Is Fever An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.