|Olympic Level Belching
Jan 8, 2001
Dr. Henry, Thanks for your response to my Dec. 26 inquiry about severe belching. Is there an examination or procedure for determining if there has been 'an excessive amount of visceral fat build-up in the abdomen? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Henry
Usually an abdominal CT scan is good for that. KH
Keith Henry, M.D.
Strange Pain lower back/groin area
- Will My Partner Get Hpv If I Am Infected?
- When Can Gonorrhea Be Deadly?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.