lymphoma or contagious KS?- still neg

I have been reading about KS and wondering if I could have gotten it through a one-time het. sexual exposure- so far I have tested negative but I am scared and concerned with the symptoms I am having.

My lymph nodes in my neck were evaluated and found by palpation at the dr office that one was the size of a peanut and a little painful to the touch.

My general overall body is swollen - these are not my legs or arms and my legs itch when I am done bathing.

18 weeks negative and all this going on -I am going crazy and everyone is telling me I will be ok because I got past 3 months. Can you help?

That would be extremely unusual to represent KS. Also, risk for acquiring KS should be low for the sexual contact you described. If you are HIV negative then the risk would be even lower. KH

Keith Henry, M.D.

Tied Up In Knots
sustiva side effects