|Melatonin & Risperidone - Side Effects?
Jan 9, 2001
If one takes Risperidone to stabilize a chemical imbalance and still has insomnia; is it alright to take 1 mg of melatonin? Are there side effects of taking the two?
Thanks for this service!
Response from Dr. Boyle
I am not aware of any interaction and the PDR does not list any, but you should let your doctor know that you are planning to combine the two medications. BB
Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.
Sustiva and blatter problems.
- Is Masturbation With Saliva Safe?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.