Melatonin & Risperidone - Side Effects?
Jan 9, 2001
If one takes Risperidone to stabilize a chemical imbalance and still has insomnia; is it alright to take 1 mg of melatonin? Are there side effects of taking the two?
Thanks for this service!
Response from Dr. Boyle
I am not aware of any interaction and the PDR does not list any, but you should let your doctor know that you are planning to combine the two medications. BB
Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Mouth An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Purple Spots Could I Have AIDS
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.