|Melatonin & Risperidone - Side Effects?
Jan 9, 2001
If one takes Risperidone to stabilize a chemical imbalance and still has insomnia; is it alright to take 1 mg of melatonin? Are there side effects of taking the two?
Thanks for this service!
Response from Dr. Boyle
I am not aware of any interaction and the PDR does not list any, but you should let your doctor know that you are planning to combine the two medications. BB
Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.
Sustiva and blatter problems.
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- ARS Symptoms Comes All At Once
- Can Hiv Test Be Wrong At 4 Months?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.