Sustiva and blatter problems.
Jan 9, 2001
I have been on Combibir+Sustiva for 3 weeks now. I noticed that I have to urinate much more often in the morning. My blatter seems to have lost its strength. Have you heard of the same thing with other patients? I take the medication when I go to bed and when I get up.
Response from Dr. Boyle
I am unaware of this being a sustiva-related problem. Frequent urination can be a sign of an STD or diabetes, and if the problem is still present, you may want to discuss it with your physician. BB
Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.