|FLU SHOT - JB
Jan 11, 2001
Had a negative Elisa at 3 months post exposure.
Got a flu shot( because of conflicting info was unsure which way to go -- to get or not)....
Had another negative Elisa at 17 weeks.
Was my Elisa at 17 weeks affected in the sequence which I described to you? Thank you and have a good day!
| Response from Dr. Bartlett
I do not believe that the flu shot should have affected your HIV antibody test at all, and you should be reassured. Be safe!
John A. Bartlett, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding Mean I Have An Std?
- How Common Is Pubic Lice?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.