Facial wasting

I understand that there is a clinical trial going on for llipodystrophy and facial wasting.

Something that makes the body produce more collagen?

I've met with several plastic surgeons about my facial wasting and they've said there is nothing short of a face lift to take care of my problem.

But with a face lift there would be no way to hide the scarring.

Facial wasting is one of the most troubling symptoms of lipodystrophy. There are several small studies that have suggested that the substitution of other nucleoside RT inhibitors (nukes) for Zerit has resulted in improvements. This of course would only be of benefit to those who are taking Zerit.

In some cities, injection of ones fat into the facial area (through plastic surgery) has resulted in some benefits, though I can't speak to this from personal experience.

As far as I'm aware, there is nothing available to make the body produce more collagen, furthermore, there is no evidence that this should aid in facial lipodystrophy. good luck, BY

Benjamin Young, M.D., Ph.D.

will marijuana effect abacivir or combivir?
Nausea