|EXPLAIN MYELOPROLIFERATIVE SYNDROME JB
Jan 12, 2001
PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IS MYELOPROLIFERATIVE SYNDROME AND TREATMENT. ALREADY HAVE HAD SPLENECTOMY AND NOW HAS PATHOLOGICAL FRACTURE OF FEMUR.
| Response from Dr. Bartlett
Myeloproliferative syndromes involve the excess growth of certain bone marrow cells which are abnormal to the detriment of normal cells. In a sense, myeloproliferative syndromes are related to leukemia and may require similar treatments. The assistance of an expert in Hematology/Oncology will be crucial for your health.
John A. Bartlett, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have
- Rectal Bleeding After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.