what could it be??? JB

I got my tongue pierced last April. I didnt pay much attention to cleanliness of the place. My friend who came with me got his nipple pierced and it got infected so he had to remove it. I didnt show any signs of anything till recently. I dont have commen diarea but its very soft, An area of my right breast has been hurting. Plus I have also noticed a small amount of discharge from my vagina.I havent gone for any tests because I am worried of what I will find out. Do you have any ideas? Please answer, I'm pretty worried.

Response from Dr. Bartlett

It is really important that you get to a health care provider to review these symptoms and have an examination. Being apprehensive is only natural, but experienced health care providers can help you to understand these symptoms and get treatment, and be very supportive. You will feel better just knowing that they are being addressed. Good luck!

John A. Bartlett, M.D.

Estrogen replacement while using testosterone gel
negative side effects of norvir - JB