skin blotches around the eyes
Jan 12, 2001
i have been getting small pink circular blotches around and below my eyes, they disappear sometimes after a day or two.. what is this caused from? and what can i do about it?thank you..
Response from Dr. Boyle
It is hard to diagnose what is causing a rash, especially when you haven't seen it. The fact that it goes away quickly indicates that it may be related to an irritant or a mild dermatitis. If it comes back, call your doctor and let him have a look at it. BB
Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.