|skin blotches around the eyes
Jan 12, 2001
i have been getting small pink circular blotches around and below my eyes, they disappear sometimes after a day or two.. what is this caused from? and what can i do about it?thank you..
Response from Dr. Boyle
It is hard to diagnose what is causing a rash, especially when you haven't seen it. The fact that it goes away quickly indicates that it may be related to an irritant or a mild dermatitis. If it comes back, call your doctor and let him have a look at it. BB
Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Blowjob?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.