Flaky dry skin - JB
Jan 17, 2001
My back is very flaky and dry-does that point to hiv?
Response from Dr. Bartlett
Dry and flaky skin is very common among all people, especially in the wintertime. If you don't know your HIV status and think you may be at risk, get tested!
John A. Bartlett, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- My Vagina Hurts And Has A Strange Smell Could It Be A Std
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Ars Rash At 1 Week
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.