|Flaky dry skin - JB
Jan 17, 2001
My back is very flaky and dry-does that point to hiv?
Response from Dr. Bartlett
Dry and flaky skin is very common among all people, especially in the wintertime. If you don't know your HIV status and think you may be at risk, get tested!
John A. Bartlett, M.D.
hair treatment - JB
jumping all over
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
- Do Modern Elisa Hiv Tests Detect O And N Strains?
- HIV Transmission Through Cut In Skin From Object
- Majority Of Cases Of Thrush Not Related To HIV
- Risk Of Hiv Transmission Via Human Bite
- Swollen Lymph Nodes In Armpits And Behind Legs
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.