|Flaky dry skin - JB
Jan 17, 2001
My back is very flaky and dry-does that point to hiv?
| Response from Dr. Bartlett
Dry and flaky skin is very common among all people, especially in the wintertime. If you don't know your HIV status and think you may be at risk, get tested!
John A. Bartlett, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Flaky Skin Sign Of HIV Infection
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.