I LIKE YOU BEST - JB

PLEASE ANSWER THIS LETTER AS HONEST AS YOU CAN

If you test negative at 4 months and they say some people take longer what is it that would take longer? Immuune system? A smoldering lymphoma? Please help me to get some peace of mind- EVERYONE TELLS YOU SOMETHING DIFFERENT REGARDING THE WINDOW PERIOD.

I heard 90@ at 3 months, 95-99@ at 3 months and some say 3 months is enough.

I am assembling a jigsaw puzzle trying to maintain sanity in the last 3 months.......

Answer???????????????

Response from Dr. Bartlett

You have raised some interesting questions. I think the most conservative scenario is to say that 6 months is the outside limit if you have engaged in no further risk behavior. So, hang on another 2 months and it should be history. Good luck!

John A. Bartlett, M.D.

sense of despair.
hair treatment - JB