Symptoms after 10 Weeks???

Hello. Can you get symptoms related to HIV 10 weeks after an exposure??

I have had muscle aches in my back, arms, and have had mild headaches the last few days.

As far as my risk, it was unprotected oral sex, no cuts or open sores, no ejaculation, only precum.

Please Answer My Question. Thank You.

Response from Dr. Boyle

Yes, you can get symptoms of primary HIV infection 10 weeks after an exposure. The symptoms you have (as is true of all of the symptoms of primary HIV infection) are nonspecific and may be many other things as well. Oral sex is a low risk encounter, but recent studies have shown that it does carry some risk. You should be HIV tested and if your symptoms suggest primary HIV infection you should have either a p24 antigen or HIV RNA assay as well. BB

Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.

AIDS and KS misdiagnosis
could you answer please