|onE mORE mONTH - JB
Jan 23, 2001
I tested negative at 22 weeks-5 months exactly. It is now 34 days until 6 months-26 weeks.
Now since I survived the worst hell of my entire life, what do you think will happen? In the next 34 days am I going to seroconvert and expect a range of symptoms ot am I (COME ON-PLEASE!!!......)pretty much cleared?
I have had 6 ELISAS all neagtive- baseline-6 days,8 weeks,11 weeks,14 weeks,17 weeks, 22 weeks,AND ONE MORE TO GO AT 6 MONTHS.
| Response from Dr. Bartlett
I am glad that you have followed through with the testing so far, and good luck on the home stretch.
John A. Bartlett, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.