|Acute Retroviral Treatment
Jan 23, 2001
Can ARS be treated with anti-biotics to lessen
Response from Dr. Bartlett
Antibiotics don't have any role in acute retroviral syndrome.
John A. Bartlett, M.D.
Please dont ignore this! Pleae answer!
should i be concerned?
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.