|Acute Retroviral Treatment
Jan 23, 2001
Can ARS be treated with anti-biotics to lessen
| Response from Dr. Bartlett
Antibiotics don't have any role in acute retroviral syndrome.
John A. Bartlett, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Vaginal Bleeding Cervical Cancer Pain Muscle Spasm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.