|Please dont ignore this! Pleae answer!
Jan 23, 2001
1)Globulin level was 3.4 Range is (1.6-3.6). Is that ok? Its not high? In other words it doesn't have anything to do with HIV.
2)Calcium level was 11.1. Range is (8.4-10.6). Is that ok? Does that anything to do with HIV?
3) Total Protien was 8.4. Range is (6.0-8.3).Is that ok? Does that have anything to do with HIV?
3) My HIV test was negative at 3 1/2 months and 5 1/2 months? Am should i concern myself with the above (1,2,3).
Please answer these questions. It would be a great help.
Response from Dr. Boyle
In short, the tests you list should not be cause for concern. You should follow up with your doctor regarding your HIV test, but from these tests there is nothing that indicates that you are HIV-infected. BB
Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.
Please Anwer! Interesting Question.
Acute Retroviral Treatment
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Should I Take Multivitamin If I Have Hiv?
- What Does Anal Cancer Look Like?
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blood On Hand?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching Pubic Hair?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Vaginal Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.