Please dont ignore this! Pleae answer!
Jan 23, 2001
1)Globulin level was 3.4 Range is (1.6-3.6). Is that ok? Its not high? In other words it doesn't have anything to do with HIV.
2)Calcium level was 11.1. Range is (8.4-10.6). Is that ok? Does that anything to do with HIV?
3) Total Protien was 8.4. Range is (6.0-8.3).Is that ok? Does that have anything to do with HIV?
3) My HIV test was negative at 3 1/2 months and 5 1/2 months? Am should i concern myself with the above (1,2,3).
Please answer these questions. It would be a great help.
Response from Dr. Boyle
In short, the tests you list should not be cause for concern. You should follow up with your doctor regarding your HIV test, but from these tests there is nothing that indicates that you are HIV-infected. BB
Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- How Can A Woman Get Vaginal Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.