|Some people say HIV does not cause AIDS.
Feb 12, 2002
I am writing a report for school about AIDS. My Dad said I should have who found that HIV causes AIDS and this should be in the report. Who proved that HIV causes AIDS? When I talked to my teacher she got a little mad when I asked her the question. Why should she do this? Trish Hernan
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is for patients or their doctors to ask questions regarding their health issues. I suggest going to the library to read some books about AIDS or checking out the NIH website where they have information of the link between HIV and AIDS. KH
Persistent (Chronic) ARS Rash
- Does White Discharge Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Dry Cough A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.