Some people say HIV does not cause AIDS.
Feb 12, 2002
I am writing a report for school about AIDS. My Dad said I should have who found that HIV causes AIDS and this should be in the report. Who proved that HIV causes AIDS? When I talked to my teacher she got a little mad when I asked her the question. Why should she do this? Trish Hernan
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is for patients or their doctors to ask questions regarding their health issues. I suggest going to the library to read some books about AIDS or checking out the NIH website where they have information of the link between HIV and AIDS. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Most Common Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection
- Never Happened That A Negative Test After 6 Months
- Recommended Cut Off Values For The Elisa Techniques
- How Long Do It Takes To Get Hiv Results Back From A Hospital?
- Is Shortness Of Breath A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.