|Still problems with Nelfinavir
Apr 6, 1998
Any problem noted with used of daily loperamide (imodium) to prevent the diarrhea from Nelfinavir? Any information about whether it can be effective if used as a preventative?
Response from Dr. Currier
Viracept from 3 times a day to twice a day.
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Fast Do Genital Warts Spread?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.