|Still problems with Nelfinavir
Apr 6, 1998
Any problem noted with used of daily loperamide (imodium) to prevent the diarrhea from Nelfinavir? Any information about whether it can be effective if used as a preventative?
Response from Dr. Currier
Viracept from 3 times a day to twice a day.
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Open Wound
- Dried Blood Risks
- Should I Get Tested After Receiving Oral Sex?
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.