Hives as Side Effect?

I'm in sixth week of HAART: Trizivir and Sustiva. After second week viral load went from 83,000 to 150. I know diagnoses aren't really possible over the internet, but can you tell me if hives is known as a HAART side effect? I've just now started to have intense itching fits around my elbows, knees, and ankles. When I look, there appear to be clusters of raised bumps on my skin--not particularly red but sort of like irregular mosquito bites--in the area of the itching. However, an hour later the bumps and the itching will be gone, but new itching and new bumps will occur elsewhere, and then also disappear after a while. I've read that hives act like that. Could I be having a drug reaction, or is this something due to my HIV?

Response from Dr. Boyle

This could be a drug reaction, with the most likely culprits being abacavir or efavirenz, but it is quite atypical. Generally, drug rashes are diffuse and persistent. to be honest, I doubt that it is related to either the drugs or HIV, and I would recommend that you try an antihistamine and see if that helps. Of course, if the rash becomes persistent or spreads, or if you develop fatigue, fevers, or any other systemic symptoms you should contact your doctor immediately.

please help
lipodystrophy,and new-fill,help from doctors