|Switch Epivir to? (part 2)
Oct 2, 2000
Thanks for you response. However, I am already taking abacavir (Ziagen) and ddI has to be taken on an empty stomach. My current regimen includes Viracept which has to be taken with food. Any other recommendations?
Response from Dr. Henry
Sorry I would need to get all of the details again (I lost my ginko). KH
Keith Henry, M.D.
Re: Anal Fissures/Anal Bleeding
- Chances Of Getting A Hiv From One Sex Encounter
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.