Oct 2, 2000
Hello. Is it possible to have severe bloating (usually after meals, small meals) and develop a big belly without being on any Meds at all? Please advise. I thank you in advance for you opinions.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Yes that can happen. Sometimes one has a reaction to milk products or a problem with digestion (pancreatic dysfunction) or an infection (such as H pylori in the stomach) that needs to be considered. KH
Keith Henry, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Is Chlamydia In The Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.