|Can I take Creatine?
Oct 16, 2000
I have been HIV+ for just over a year. I have a Tcell count of 990 and a viral load of 162. I get my next result on Monday and am hoping it will be undetectable. I am currently on Ziagen, Sustiva, Zerit and Epivir. I feel I get positive results when I combine Creatine with my weight lifting. Is there any reason I should not be taking this? Thanks for your advice.
| Response from Dr. Henry
No if used within the recommended doses that should not be a problem. KH
Keith Henry, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Condom Causing Penis Irritation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.