Abdominal pain & acid reflux that won't quit

This must sound strange, but I actually don't want to ask a question. I have read the question with the title that I have given, and would like to say something about it.

I was also on combination meds including Sustiva, and know quite a few people that have taken, or have taken this drug. We all have, or had very similar gastro problems. Terrible indigestion, heartburn, burning sensations, abdominal pain etc... I am sure by now, that these symptoms are all linked to the same thing "Sustiva". Unfortunately, no study, that I know of, has yet been made to prove this theory.

Thank you for your time.

Sustiva could be causing your problems as could the other HIV drugs you might be taking or another medical problem (such as H pylori infection of the stomach). I hope you have discussed your symptoms with your doc and that some plan is underway so that you don't continue to suffer those irritating symptoms for much longer. KH

Keith Henry, M.D.

STRANGE VARIETY OF SYMPTOMS GOING ON
hiv pos & lime disease - JB