Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

STRANGE VARIETY OF SYMPTOMS GOING ON

I have been experiencing cream colored balls on the side of my throat that stink really bad and if I wipe them off, blood comes out. In the morning they are floating around in my mouth. It also makes my throat really sore and its been there for months. What is this and how can it be cured? I also have a huge swollen lymph node in my arm pit that is very painful, going on for 3 days. I have been very fatigued for about two weeks, I feel very weak. My hands and fingers are constantly tingling almost numb feeling, going on for months. I constantly have severe headaches. Are these symptoms related or do they have nothing to do with each other? What should I do?

Thanks, JD

You don't mention what is your HIV status and what treatment you are receiving (your currents meds, recent CD4 count, and HIV level would be valuable for me to try and respond in some helpful way to your questions). KH

Keith Henry, M.D.

Prozac & Wellbutrin
Abdominal pain & acid reflux that won't quit