|symptoms of aids
Oct 31, 2000
My friend and I were discussing symptoms of syphilis and aids. We looked up symptoms of syphilis and were looking for a similar web address where we could find a description of aids symptoms. Please advise. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Henry
This website (www.thebody.com) has a section on its main menu called AIDS Basics -- I would look there. Most libraries and bookstores have good general information about AIDS available in books or pamphlets. The CDC website also is a good place to start. KH
Keith Henry, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.