hiv symptoms

Doc, just viewed two different list of symptoms for hiv (ARS) and with the exception of rash (one listed 70% while the other listed only 33%) reported as symptoms. Which do you think is more realistic?

Rash is a very non-specific term. You don't mention whether you are discussing the rash seen in primary infection (probably on the order of 33%) or at some time during the course of HIV infection in a given individual (over 10 years) which could reach 70%. Both figures could be right depending on the circumstances. KH

Keith Henry, M.D.

I lost my sense of taste
CD4-CD8_Viral Load