question about dexedrin & celexa

to whom it may concern: i have just start taking celexa and dexedrin, after my first dose i noticed that my jaw clenches and chatters to the extent that my teeth and jaw hurts when i wake up, it does not happen all day but just when i am not active. i also can not get to sleep, i am on 20mg of celexa and 10mg of dexedrine. i took them both at 4pm and couldn't get to sleep until 5am. MIKE

You need to discuss those symptoms with your psychiatrist as well as with your HIV doc -- there easily could be an interaction between your meds so you need to contact your docs -- you don't mention which HIV meds you are on but that could complicate the picture so you need to discuss with your docs. Those symptoms are likely related to your drugs. Good luck. KH

Keith Henry, M.D.

Sustiva and L-Glutamine
Sulfameth Side Effect