|oxandrin side effects
Nov 9, 2000
What, if any are the side effects of oxandrin?
Response from Dr. Young
Oxandrin is usally very well tolerated. The drug has some side effects, such as muscle aches, headaches and mild nausea. Long term complications of treatment include high blood pressure, low testosterone levels (impaired sexually) and liver toxicity. -BY
Benjamin Young, M.D., Ph.D.
lipodystrophy a cause of abdominal pain?
Do any other medications cause facial wasting?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Activates Shingles?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.