tingling and numbness in hand
Nov 15, 2000
I have tingling and numbness in my left hand. I am concerned as to whether this may be hiv related. I have an undetectable viral load and t cells 5-600ish
Response from Dr. Boyle
You don't provide a lot of information about the "tingling", but it may be a sign of neuropathy, and you can read further about that condition on this web site. I suggest that you give your doctor a call and discuss it. Further information and an examination may be necessary. BB
Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.