tingling and numbness in hand
Nov 15, 2000
I have tingling and numbness in my left hand. I am concerned as to whether this may be hiv related. I have an undetectable viral load and t cells 5-600ish
Response from Dr. Boyle
You don't provide a lot of information about the "tingling", but it may be a sign of neuropathy, and you can read further about that condition on this web site. I suggest that you give your doctor a call and discuss it. Further information and an examination may be necessary. BB
Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Chlamydia Cause Pain During Sex?
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
- Are Lymphocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.