Jan 10, 2002
Does a diabetic person's sugar level changes\become worse after contracting HIV?Does he become even more sick \ remain normal?
| Response from Dr. Henry
For most diabetics their blood sugar control is only modestly impacted if they become HIV infected. The situation can become trickier if some of the HIV medications are used that can perhaps alter insulin/blood sugar control (such as some of the protease inhibitors). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.