Jan 10, 2002
Does a diabetic person's sugar level changes\become worse after contracting HIV?Does he become even more sick \ remain normal?
Response from Dr. Henry
For most diabetics their blood sugar control is only modestly impacted if they become HIV infected. The situation can become trickier if some of the HIV medications are used that can perhaps alter insulin/blood sugar control (such as some of the protease inhibitors). KH
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.