Burning Sensation in Legs - Taking Trizivir

I have been taken Trizivir for one year now, without any major complaints. Toward the beginning of treatment I experienced a slight tingling in my legs, sort of last little electrical pokes. My doctor stated that he thought this could be because of weight gain the weigh redistribution. I still have a blank stare on that comment. However, within the past few months, I have been experiencing sharper burning, throbing, sensations all over my legs all the time. This is increasingly getting worse. Nothing vsiable though. Any thought?

The 3TC component of Trizivir can rarely cause neuropathy. Drug related neuropathy almost always begins in the toes/bottoms of the feet with numbness then perhaps some pain. If the feelings you are experiencing in your legs involve most of the legs then that is unlikely to be due to the drugs or even HIV neuropathy. If bothersome then would recommend seeing an HIV experienced neurologist. KH

more than two drinks
Sweats...