I Need Advice

I am the HIV Fighter From Philly. I was recently Diagnosed as HIV Positive. I have been deqaling With a load of various different issues before and after learning my diagnosis. What I want to knowe is how to live? 4 months ago I didn't look or feel sick but know I do, I have not as of yet stoped using or abusing street drugs. My VL was +/- 6000 and CD4 +/-350 I dont want to take any HIV medications, but at the same time I don't want to look or feel like I have the disease. My doctors Just make me feel like their proctors counting me down til my crunch time, when they can just start expermenting with my body and their hypothsis on how they sould treat my case.

Finding out that one is HIV infected is a wake-up call to start caring about your health as priority # 1. Eating well, exercising properly, and discarding bad habits (smoking/use of street drugs) helps build a foundation for better health. Many people with HIV now are healthier than they have been for years due to renewed attention to their health. It isn't easy but it is worth it. HIV drugs are great but complicated regarding how to best use then. You need to talk with a good HIV doc in your area who also has lots of common sense (ask one of the local HIV service organizations who they recommend). Every one should treat their body like a fine athlete--always trying to perform better and get healthier. KH

drinking on meds
lack of appetite and chronic diarrhoea (side effect of viramune)