Tingling sensation

I have just started taking combiver because i was not happy taking with d4t, it was making me feel fatter and bloated. Anyway its been 3 weeks taking combiver & sustiver and I have sarted to feel tingling sensations in my fingers and thumbs, it does not feel like numbness, also feel v tired but can cope with that. Will these problems be side effects as i am concerened. Many thanks for your reply and advice.

The sensations you describe in your fingers/thumbs is unlikely to be due to the D4T. D4T related neuropathy usually takes a while to develop and almost always begins in the toes/feet. If the sensations continue you need to discuss with your HIV doc. KH

Every single gland
wine and hiv meds