Dec 31, 2001
I have just started taking combiver because i was not happy taking with d4t, it was making me feel fatter and bloated. Anyway its been 3 weeks taking combiver & sustiver and I have sarted to feel tingling sensations in my fingers and thumbs, it does not feel like numbness, also feel v tired but can cope with that. Will these problems be side effects as i am concerened. Many thanks for your reply and advice.
| Response from Dr. Henry
The sensations you describe in your fingers/thumbs is unlikely to be due to the D4T. D4T related neuropathy usually takes a while to develop and almost always begins in the toes/feet. If the sensations continue you need to discuss with your HIV doc. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Sensation In Legs And Hiv
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.