|Every single gland
Dec 31, 2001
I had a risky encounter about 4 months ago. A second encounter last month that I considered "safe". I have every single lymph node I look for swollen for over 3 weeks now (neck, arm pit, groin). They feel cold and itchy. I had a sore throat that lasted 2 days, but other than that I am healthy. The swollen glands alone are signs of HIV? Should I wait 6 mos to get tested or is there a possibility that I have something that requires immediate attention? Thanks and happy 2002.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Your symptoms don't sound that worrisone for HIV infection. I would get an HIV test to relieve the anxiety and then get a good generaly health evaluation to seek other explanations. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Chlamydia Effects In Men If Untreated
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.