follow-up to swollen parotids

Thank you for your quick answer.Do you know of any ways to shrinkl parotrids other than radiation.I've heard radiation in that area is too close to othert areas and that your salivary glands will slow and your teeth fall out.Can you tell me if this radiation dose is diff than usual? Do you know the dose? I went to an ent who wanted to use radiation but I don't want the problems I mentioned.Thank you

The radiation dose is low dose and is usually associated with few if any side effects. A radiation specialist would be the best person to discuss with you. KH

Itchy rash Vs Non Irch Rash in ARS
Info. on rash side effect.