Itchy rash Vs Non Irch Rash in ARS

One question Dr. that I hope you can answer: Can you tell us why the Rash associated with ARA doesn't Itch or have pain???. I had a low risk exposure (Oral Sex - received and performed) and I have not been tested for HIV - If you can provide a answe, It would be a great.

Thanks

The rash seen in primary HIV infection is presumably immunologic in origin. Different persons have different immune responses to viral infections. In some patients, the rash may itch (? IgE or mast cell triggered) and in others there may be no itching. KH

CURRENT REGIMENT
follow-up to swollen parotids