Nov 19, 2010
I'm hiv positive for 2 years and my cd4 count is 465. I'm not on medication but I started to take revivo for 2 months as I heard that it keeps the viral load low and brings the cd4 high. I'm still waiting for my results but do you know anything about revivo?
Response from Dr. Henry
There is no published evidence that Revivo (chinese herb tea)has a clinically significant effect on HIV infection to my knowledge. Some of the claims circulating on the internet are unsubstantiated. If any reader knows of a good reference please post. KH
improve cd4 count
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Inside Of Mouth Symptoms Of Std's
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Can Anabolic Steroid Affect Hiv Results?
- Can Small Amount Of Vaginal Fluid Transmit Hiv?
- Dried Blood And Old Cuts Can I Still Get Hepatitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.